In spite of my efforts at insulation, the temperature in my garage is just too high to ferment, and will probably remain so for the next 4-5 months. I will probably purchase a freezer with a temperature controller to permit me to continue brewing, but funds are low for the next few weeks so I will have to wait and see how this quarter at my company goes. If I get a bonus in July I will probably get the freezer and try a Lager. I hope so since that is what most people I know drink and I am very interested to give it a try.
I have been training for a century, which I rode last weekend, and that has cut into my drinking, and brewing time too. Now that that is done, I hope to do some more tastings and post the results here, so stay tuned!